Thursday, May 19, 2011

My First Blog Post!!!

Hi there!  This is my first blog post and I am excited to have a forum to put down all of my thoughts no matter how insignificant and trivial they may be!  (Even if no one reads them!)  Just be forewarned, oh potential readers of mine, this blog will have no theme.  I repeat, no theme.  One day I may post my opinion regarding the war(s), the next post might be about the guy who cut me off in the parking lot at the grocery store!  Either way, I will try to be funny, witty and insightful; and for those of you who know me already, you know I won't have to try too hard!  All I know is that if everyone one else in the world can publish their thoughts and opinions, I can too!  At least I can spell...and structure a sentence!  Until next time...

Paulene

2 comments:

  1. hip-hip-hooray - here's to first blog posts! i promise be an avid reader. miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another blogger in the family. I love it!

    ReplyDelete