Friday, February 10, 2012

Catching Up…

Since it has been so long since I have written a post, I thought I would catch everyone up on what’s been going on.

Back in November, Nick and I became Great Aunt and Great Uncle when Chris and Katie had their little man, Chase.

photo He’s too cute!

In December we were in full Christmas mode…

Christmas 2011 007 This is Christmas Eve and Ella was helping us sing some Christmas Carols while we got the milk and cookies ready for Santa.

Christmas 2011 052 Ella woke up to an awesome Christmas morning surprise when Tayta and Jido (grandma and grandpa) came to visit for the holiday!  We had so much fun!

                  photo

In January I turned 29 for the fourth time.  For those of you who can’t do math, that means I turned 33!

photo

This little cutie was born in February to Meghan and Matt.  Her name is Kherington and she is our first great niece!  Ella has two new cousins to play with now!

All in all it has been a great winter.  New family members, visits from parents/ grandparents, and almost no snow!

Until next time…

Paulene

No comments:

Post a Comment